Monday, May 14, 2012

My Experience in the LaLiT



If you read about places to visit in Kerala, Delhi, and Goa, you will only be tempted to visit the places once you manage to take out time from your busy schedule. I am a true travel freak and this is what happened with me. I have explored all the top places to visit in Kerala, especially Bekal and adjoining areas, the capital city Delhi and the beach destination Goa. Coincidently, I happened to stay in The LaLiT in all these three places. It was at The LaLiT Resort & Spa Bekal that I availed sight seeing, car rental, and tourist guide services from the concierge desk and the complete experience including my stay was very satisfactory. The next time when I visited the capital city and looked for the top Delhi Hotels online for a booking, I came across the LaLiT. I was only elated. The same was the experience I went through while searching for the top Goa beach hotels. I wish every city I visit has a LaLiT property!

I liked the limitless hospitality showered including exclusive services and facilities. And then amid the Delhi hotels, Goa Beach Hotels, and Bekal hotels, LaLiT offered the best online rate guarantee.


No comments:

Post a Comment