Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lalit Mumbai hotels at Andheri

It has been my experience, ever since I started traveling, of staying in leisure hotels. It is the wealth of facilities I availed that always prompted me for the same. And it is no budget leisure hotels but five star leisure hotels that I always opt staying at. Initially I often changed brands; since the last two years, I have started staying in The LaLiT only. In the said category of five star leisure hotels, it is in The LaLiT only that I avail the lowest rates. Wherever I go; if there is a LaLit chain in that location, I get the bookings done in advance for it.

There are two Lalit Mumbai hotels; one an apartment hotel and another - a leisure hotel. Limitless hospitality and world class services not to mention ultra-modern facilities and amenities – all are offered in both Mumbai hotels except a difference in tariff. Once I happened to come along with my family members and the LaLit apartment hotel well served our accommodation purpose.

One aspect I like about the LaLiT Mumbai hotels is the locational advantage. The hotels are located at Andheri, the city’s nucleus and very close to the domestic and international airport.

1 comment: